Top 5 Causes of Septic Tank Problems
When it comes to septic systems, the expert team at Eco Pump Services in Pembroke Pines, Florida has seen it all. So much so that we were able to compile this list of the top five causes of septic tank problems.
- Visitors & Guests – Having a house full of people significantly increases the amount of waste and water usage (including flushes, showers, and laundry). This abundance of use commonly causes septic problems.
- Hurricane & Rain Season – To prevent your septic system from having to work overtime during our lovely Florida hurricanes or when there is a saturation of rain, you should avoid running multiple machines at once and make sure that everyone in the house knows what is okay and not okay to flush.
- Not Pumping Often Enough – Neglecting septic tank pumping and septic system maintenance will catch up with you eventually. It’s best to keep on a schedule and have your septic pumping performed every 3-5 years.
- System Design & Build – Septic systems have their expiration date, and some are just built poorly, which brings us to our next tip.
- No Inspections – Perform frequent inspections on your system and if you notice any leaks or suspicious areas of water call us right away.
Septic Tank Service in Pembroke Pines, FL
Eco Pump Services provides top of the line septic services to the Pembroke Pines area. We serve both residential and commercial clients. If it’s been a while since you’ve had your septic system checked, then give us a call today to have us come out and take a look. We look forward to helping you.